Well not really a new me… As you know I have been working on me for the last several months and I have to say I actually made it through the holidays without adding pounds. I am still at 195lbs and feeling good about it. If you remember I started at 224lbs and worked my way down here and here.
Well now I am trying to be a non-procrastinator… Is it possible? I hope so…
I am listing here several things that I need to complete and hopefully I can look back before summer and say I have completed all of them, let’s see…
- Complete www.blackcathosting.com – My hosting company website
- Complete www.macfanatic.com – My Macintosh tech support/blog website
- Complete www.dressabear.com – My ecommerce website that sells teddy bears
- Launch www.ipodsforkids.org – Website to get ipods and donate to needy/sick children
- Launch www.easyphpcart.com – My ecommerce system project website
Wish me luck! I am the ultimate procrastinator… However I have made a promise to change.
( If you are reading this anywhere but my blog, you can find the original post here. )